CEB, now Gartner, 2016
CEB’s marketing team needed a webpage design that presented CEB’s product offerings in a more dynamic way to engage potential clients.
The CMS templates used for CEB’s global website were great for sharing data and information but not optimized for promoting and selling products.
Create a template geared towards marketing products that would retain content control through our CMS so the marketing team could update pages whenever needed without the help of the web design team.
I designed a CMS template that could be utilized across multiple products.
Methods and Execution
- All proposed designs were created in Photoshop CC.
- I interpreted wireframes developed by a consultant to make sure our client’s needs were addressed in the design.
- I created several designs and coordinated reviews with my team and the marketing team.
- I collaborated with a developer on our team to build out the template in our CMS.
- When complete, the template was applied to several product pages and went live on the CEB global website.