Genshin Impact Inventory
General Assembly Project
General Assembly, 2021
During our back-end unit at General Assembly, we were assigned a project to make a RESTful app that was full CRUD. I decided to make something centered around the game I was playing the most, Genshin Impact. At the time, farming artifacts was my #1 priority, so I decided to start there.
The primary goal of Genshin Impact Inventory is to track all of the most important items a player has in their inventory. V1 focuses on artifacts. Artifacts are essential for making sure your character is strong and ready for whatever Teyvat has in store for them. This tool helps a user document and keep track of their artifacts so they can plan accordingly.
- Create and add artifacts to your inventory
- View all of your artifacts in a grid view
- View the details of a specific artifact
- Edit artifacts to account for level-ups, stat increases, change in equipped character, etc.
- Delete an artifact if you no longer want to document it
- Return to the website at a future date to view your artifacts again.
- Utilized live prototyping for wireframing and design
- GoodNotes for wireframing and project planning